SCOPE OF THE PHYSICS
- B.Sc Physics is an undergraduate course in the field of science. The course study educates the participants with various aspects of matter, motion, energy, time, and so on.
- Higher studies after B.Sc Physics upon completion of the course the candidate can go for Master Degree.
- M.Sc Physics also imparts knowledge on the fundamental principles of several branches in Physics.
- This course also covers the basic knowledge of various specializations like nuclear physics, high energy physics, condensed matter physics, astrophysics, cosmology, medicine, mining, geophysics.
- After this master course, students can opt for M.Phil., in various branches of Physics like Nanoscience, Crystal Growth, Spectroscopy, NLD, Biophysics, Chemical thermodynamics.
- M.Sc Physics graduate can get jobs in Research Labs, Academic and Education Institution, Atomic and Space Organization, Meteorology Departments, Medical Industry, etc. and can work as research scientists, lecturer/ professor, medical physicist, radiation physicist etc.